CytoQuel® is a comprehensive blend to promote healthy cytokine function.
- Published, peer-reviewed clinical research
- GMO-Free, Vegan, Soy Free
- CurcuWIN™ turmeric extract (46x more absorbable than standard curcumin)
- DeltaGold® tocotrienols (annatto derived pure delta & gamma tocotrienols)
- Also contains EGCG, NAC, and natural Trans-Resveratrol (from Japanese knotweed, Polygonum cuspidatum extract)
What is a cytokine?
During an infection, the body naturally produces pro-inflammatory cytokines as part of its defense mechanism. The healthy body balances pro-inflammatory cytokines with anti-inflammatory cytokines. However, if pro-inflammatory cytokines such as IL-1, IL-6, IL-8, IL-17, IL-23, Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (TNF-α), or Nuclear Factor kappa Beta (NF-κß), continue in the “on position” after the immune threat has ended, inflammation levels remain high. Long-term or chronic inflammation can negatively impact overall health, contributing to chronic pain, poor sleep quality, and unhealthy cardiovascular function. Recent studies have demonstrated that maintaining healthy cytokine function is essential to healthful aging.
CytoQuel® – formulated for maximum efficacy to support cytokine health
Clinically researched CytoQuel® was developed utilizing the latest ingredient research. Each ingredient was carefully selected for its mechanisms of action in support of cytokine health. The result is a powerful, multi-ingredient formula that has been clinically researched and proven to support healthy, balanced cytokine function.
CQ™ Blend | 1850 mg
- Black Tea Extract (50% EGCG), N-Acetyl Cysteine CurcuWIN™ Turmeric Extract, DeltaGold® Tocotrienols, Resveratrol (Natural Trans-Resveratrol)
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsule, L-Leucine, Silicon Dioxide
Suggested Use: Take 3 capsules once per day with a meal. Sensitive patients may start with 1 capsule per day with a meal for the first week, and then move up to 3 capsules per day in weeks two and beyond, or use as directed by your health care professional. For best results take away from Vitamin E (tocopherol).
Caution: If pregnant or nursing, consult your health care professional before use.